24/7 Care Management + Remote Health Monitoring
Helping Hospitals Obtain Better Outcomes & Reduced Costs
AllHealth CHOICE, powered by CHARLIE, integrates the latest in remote health and activity monitoring with telehealth, utilizing medical peripheral devices, video conferencing, real time data alerts and collection; socialization, patient engagement, and care coordination technologies, into one comprehensive service combined with care manger access 24/7.
This innovative care management approach proactively reduces critical and catastrophic events by transmitting red flag and preventative information to medical providers, the care manager, and family members, delivering measureable results.
We offer a game-changing solution by focusing on the Triple Aim: quality outcomes, access, and cost reduction. Hospitals, health systems, third-party administrators, insurance companies, ACOs, clinically integrated networks, and government programs all benefit when AllHealth CHOICE is utilized.
How can AllHealth CHOICE benefit your health system?
Utilizing AllHealth CHOICE with our patients had a bottom-line impact: our hospital saved money.” April Dukes, RN, BSN, MSM, Chief Nursing Officer
AllHealth CHOICE addresses the leading drivers of healthcare costs: Readmissions, Emergency Department Visits, and Chronic Care Disease Management. Our multifaceted approach means improved health for the patient and bottom line results:
- Improved patient health, recovery and satisfaction.
- Reduced readmission rates and Medicare readmission penalties.
- Integrated into existing care management workflows to improve patient outcomes and efficiency.
- Improved health and care for patients while reducing spending.
- Increased patient engagement improves health and quality outcomes, yielding greater efficiencies and a cost effective care model.
- 51% reduction in readmissions
- 75% reduction in ED visits
- 88% patient compliance with medical devices and medication compliance
- 93% patient satisfaction
Better Patient Outcomes
Connecting CHARLIE with members who are at high risk of return for ED or inpatient visits keeps our case managers readily available to intervene at a moment’s notice. We are able to monitor closer and make a difference when it matters most.” Carol Jeter, Director, Medical Management, BSN, RN, CCM, CMCN
Better outcomes are a result of coordinated, consistent care and case management. Implementing AllHealth CHOICE for at-risk clients means improved health for individuals as well as reduced costs, emergency department visits and readmissions.
- Pharmacy reconciliation within 24 hours of admission for duplications and contraindications.
- Real time data transfer to our licensed care managers and physicians for early intervention of symptom management.
- Reduction in medical risk scores: self-evaluations combined with medical device readings can predict potential outcomes before they occur.
Patient-Centered Care Management
Our system helps you extend care to patients in their homes on a 24/7 basis to:
- Have a more complete picture of the patient’s health status.
- Conduct virtual visits with the patient 24/7 via a 2-way HIPAA compliant video by a nurse care manager for immediate and routine interventions.
- Provide custom plans of care for patient’s chronic illness
- Increase patients’ ability to manage chronic diseases in their own home.